Monday, July 11, 2011

"Carma"

At some point last week someone hit my car, dented the entire passenger side, and didn't bother to leave a note. I didn't notice until Saturday morning and thought my eyes must be mistaking me. Surely between moving, getting ready to start a potentially career-changing program, being a surrogate husband to my boss's family, and dealing with the emotional fallout of a breakup, this had to be some kind of prank. It wasn't. And now I'm anxiously awaiting for my car insurance agent to call me back so I can figure out the car rental situation and take my baby to get fixed- in the middle of moving, getting ready to start a program, being a surrogate husband, dealing with emotional fallout, and managing my life. At least I have my dog. And my amazing friends. And maybe I'll rack up some serious "Carma" (get it?! Get what I did there?)

Hope everyone has a wonderful and stress-free week.

No comments:

Post a Comment